Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feathers

I play the computer keyboard like a piano and I pound out my feelings either way
I leave it all on stage or in my lap but when I stand up it falls so I don't have to worry about brushing it off.
Tears run down your face and thoughts run through your mind
we run and we run but we're always behind
The having's got to do with the getting and forgetting
my backpack in the other room but it leads me to a truth so raw I can't compute the letters it takes to overtake myself I help,
I need,
I want
to
be
freed

4 comments:

  1. whooshhh whoosh whooshiddy whoosh whooshhhhhhhhh luba i loveeeeeeee this<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go girly! pound those keys some more cause this is magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh lubov i love this one so much it is like a cool glass of water :) but i am afraid my untitled poem may have stolen some ideas from this poem because i also mention feathers and freedom and such...sorry...you are just such an inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lubaaaa- i cant even explain in words how great this peom is! <33 i gotta read urs more often :)

    ReplyDelete