Thursday, March 24, 2011

Annual

Sometimes I wish I was a mouse living inside the walls of a house and everything was insulation and foil and sawdust.
And maybe if I was I wouldn't feel all the layers of the atmosphere pressing down on me as much as I do; like everything is just a candle that someone is desperately trying to blow out.
If I meet your eye know that I am afraid and that I am unsure.

If you are thinking
What I am thinking then you are a very
vain
person
But every mountain only goes so high.
If I could mail you a calendar I'd place the peak at the beginning of April and I would watch you climb.

1 comment:

  1. i read this once. then twice. then three times... definitely a new favorite <3
    "if you are thinking what I am thinking, then you are a very vain person..." luba you are so very clever! awesome.

    ReplyDelete