Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dead Silence

Once I found a thread made of pure silver joy.
I followed it.
It led through some grassy fields and into the air and I followed it all the way up to the place where the sky stays blue all through the night
I am not going to say what went down up there.
All I know is that in time my sharp pain cut through the thread and sent me freefalling back to the ground.
If I remember correctly, I landed in the middle of a highway.
And they expected me to walk home and eat dinner with my family and take a shower and get some sleep because I looked like I needed it.

3 comments:

  1. woosh does not even do this justice. SWOOOSHH-DI-WOOOOSSSHHHH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. swhoosh di whooshh di whoosh di swooosshh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn girlie this be gooooood :P

    ReplyDelete