Sunday, October 17, 2010

If only we all got lost at the same time

Got out of my bed
Wrote a letter, I'd send it;
Just kidding this letter
will never be out in the world.

So I threw it away and continued my day as a
glorified student that does what she may
regret; does it matter as long we're patter-
ing pittering feet with a beat-
ing heart that takes part.

As I walk down these halls I'm boxed in by these walls
But I think to myself
One day.......

One day I'll see ships and one day I'll kiss lips but for now
I'll be walking through doors with an exit route
Exactly the same as the one that I entered through
Originality:
scarce
I think as I pair up with friends to discover
the truths already been found wish my hair was unbound
Because then I would sail away....

To gold and treasures
My very frail
Fairy tale
Spun from my head
I got out of my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment