Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wishes, Ramblings and Complaints

I don't like to have to spirint too far
And I don't like apple crisp granola bars
But I like to stare up at the stars
And I wouldn't mind driving in a Big Red Car

Heavy metal isn't quite my cup of tea
I'm not a fan of being something I don't want to be
But something I enjoy is swimming in the sea
And I really really like it when you talk to me

I get a little sad when there's zucchini on my plate
I'm not the type who likes to just sit quietly and wait
But pretending to be English and calling someone "mate"
I like along with staying up really really late

There's quite a bit about the world I think is poo
Monkeys shouldn't have to be in cages at the zoo
But I'm pretty sure there's not too much they could put me through
That I'd complain about if I was standing next to you. :)
<3

1 comment: