Friday, December 20, 2013

There are Infinite Doors Behind You and You Can Never Turn Around

There are no mistakes, only linearity
Time is a made up thing but so are we
(of carbon)
it’s true; I love those rules I can’t break
I love gravity, blood, inertia;
Don’t use them.
No mistakes, only operation, the universe
Is not against you, it is simply working.
I’m working, too, Just today I was breathing, inhaling the fuel for my mind town, Yeah
You’re a real character, wait, no
You’re the whole playground of still figures that need your air
Don’t feel lonely; you do invent people in your dreams.
And they owe you everything.
How frustrating that they don’t believe you exist.
Understandably, they cannot see your face from the inside of your mind, but they should
Worship better. They only invent. God is a dream guy made up by women who looked strange when they stood up straight.

Yeah. I wish he was real, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment