Saturday, July 9, 2011

Paper Patterns

I know that you know this
But what can I do?
It's the same words again,
With a different tune.
You can hum, along,
You've heard this before,
But the melody's wrong
So you'd better be sure
That you know what you're doing
Just take a step away
From the edge, take a breath,
Now you're starting to sway
I could try, to catch you,
But what could I do?
It's the same words again,
With a different tune.
<><><>>>><><>><>>>>><><><>>>
You
had to walk
Away
Through the rain
<><>><><><><>< The lamplight shone on your hair, Just an angel causing pain <<><><><><<><>
Did you know that you drew
your
dagger did you know, you took aim?
<><><<><<><<><>< Did you know that the blow That you struck Drained the blood From my vains <><><><><><>><>< My eyes are wide open, but my mouth is like ice <><><><><><><><>< My eyes are wide open but my mouth is like ice <><><<><><<><><>
It's only the middle of September and I've already paid
The price.

No comments:

Post a Comment