Wednesday, February 16, 2011

(Can anyone tell me if this feeling ever goes away?)

(It's okay)
to be humble
(and also)
to stumble
(to swoon as you read)
and cry as you need
That one
you lost
so long long ago
(And yet it seems like yesterday when he said)
I would love to skydive
(and)
He spilled his juice
(and)
Smile and tears and
(He stared at you a bit longer than usual when you got your braces off, you know it was not just your imagination)
And it was yesterday and the beginning when
(he smiled in that way that communicated something along the lines of i know i am gorgeous and i think you are worthy of my gorgeous and ridiculously arrogant smile)
And
The candles were
(blown out)
And
(you didn't even know he was standing there)
always
(watching)
(I remember what you wore on September 19th.)
(you know, the day on my calendar with a sad face in the corner*bitterly*)

(khaki pants)

(orange and red striped shirt)

(Blue polyester hoodie)

shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
whywhywhywhwywhywhywhwywhywhwywhywhwywhy

3 comments:

  1. I like this one. It has a 'real' and personal feel about it.


    to answer your question, yes. Somebody can tell you if this feeling ever goes away.
    you. (in a couple months.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me want to cry, that's how amazing it is. <3 why don't we pause time so that everything can stay perfect?

    ReplyDelete